Hollywood Netflix Movies Romantic
Here are some romantic movies available on Netflix as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. Please note that the availability of movies on Netflix can vary by region and time, so it’s always a good idea to check Netflix directly for the most up-to-date information.
1. “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” (2018) – A high school romance based on the novel by Jenny Han.
2. “The Kissing Booth” (2018) – A teenage girl’s life gets complicated when she falls for her best friend’s older brother.
3. “Set It Up” (2018) – Two overworked assistants scheme to set up their bosses and make their lives easier but end up falling for each other.
4. “The Perfect Date” (2019) – A high school student creates an app where he offers himself as a stand-in boyfriend, but things get complicated when he falls for a girl.
5. “Always Be My Maybe” (2019) – Childhood friends reconnect after many years and explore the possibility of a romantic relationship.
6. “Someone Great” (2019) – A woman navigates the ups and downs of a breakup with the support of her best friends in this comedy-drama.
7. “The Half of It” (2020) – A shy, introverted student helps a jock write love letters to win over a girl, but she ends up falling for the same girl.
8. “The Lovebirds” (2020) – A couple unintentionally gets involved in a murder mystery while trying to clear their names and save their relationship.
9. “Love, Guaranteed” (2020) – A lawyer takes on a case from a man who wants to sue a dating website for failing to find him love but ends up finding romance herself.
10. “The Prom” (2020) – A group of Broadway stars visits a small town to help a high school girl attend her prom with her girlfriend, resulting in unexpected relationships and personal growth.
Remember to check Netflix directly to see if these movies are still available for streaming in your region.
hollywood movie hindi,
hollywood movies list,
best movies hollywood,
new hollywood movies 2023,
hollywood netflix movies romantic,
best hollywood movies of all time,,
hollywood romantic movies,